He is my master

He is my master
Sawatari Izumi and her litter sister, Mitsuki, ran away from home. In order to look for part-time jobs, they wandered around the town. However, all the shop owners refused to hire them.


Then, they happened to see a poster looking for resident housekeepers. It was done by Nakabayashi Yoshitaka who had lost his parents in the accident, and he became quite alone. Being sympathized with him, they were going to be help him.

However, Yoshitaka is very pervert person who had a cosplay fetish. He made them wear obscene maid uniforms. Izumi got angry, while Mitsuki enjoyed wearing them. Yoshiki started to enjoy being a master. Then, a pet crocodile which liked girls appeared...

Alternative title: Kore ga Watashi no Goshujin-sama
Genre: Ecchi, Comedy
Episodes: 12
Format: rmvb
File Size: 55mb
Uploaded by miki

He is My Master 01.rmvb
He is My Master 02.rmvb
He is My Master 03.rmvb
He is My Master 04.rmvb
He is My Master 05.rmvb
He is My Master 06.rmvb
He is My Master 07.rmvb
He is My Master 08.rmvb
He is My Master 09.rmvb
He is My Master 10.rmvb
He is My Master 11.rmvb
He is My Master 12.rmvb

0 comments: